It's less important to us here that we get somewhere, it's more important to us that we get there well.
Unit C-G-31, Block C
Lebuhraya Sprint PJU6A
47400 Petaling Jaya
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is to build a culture of meaningful work, where every person on the team works towards a shared vision while engaging their role in a personally satisfying manner.
The people who succeed with us are most clearly defined by their competency and humility. These are the values that are most important to us, and we expect this of every team member at StoreHub starting with our leadership team.
If this is something that you resonate with, we’d love to meet you. Join us in building a new kind of organisation, one that is built upon the foundations of excellence, fun and creativity. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Most People believe that trust is something that must be earned. On the contrary, we believe in learning to trust people first, because this kind of belief and faith is what brings out the best in people.
Humble & Hungry
- We need to be hungry enough to get us to where we want to go but humble enough to keep it when we get there.
Obsess Over the Details
- The difference between a good product and a great product lies in the details. That is why we give ourselves permission to obsess over the details until things are pixel perfect. For us, the Small Things are the big things.
Make Their Day
- Whether it’s our customers, suppliers, partners, friends or strangers, we want to be that person that makes your day. Everyday.
- Being authentic means that we are genuine and real in everything we say and do. It means that we mean what we say, we walk the talk and we do what is right. Always.
Serve Needs Not Just Profits
- We solve the world’s biggest problems when we get better at sharing i.e. moving resources (food/money/technology) to where it’s needed most, instead of just just where it’s most profitable.
More than anything else, the people here, the diversify, the general attitude and the fun-lovingness of people - that's what makes it the best place to work!
Head of Operations
Every one (team) has a different goal but everyone's different goals kind of add up to one mutual goal and I think it is very important for each department to talk to each other, to understand what they do individually and how it all adds up in the grand scheme of things, and I think maintaining that standard as we grow is very important.