About The Job
As Marketing Manager for PurelyB your role would include the following scope:
- To plan marketing and branding objectives, ie. advertising, promotions, and marketing initiatives for PurelyB brand, content as well as our online store to generate interest in products or services amongst consumers.
-You will lead the planning, implementing, and evaluating marketing campaigns and strategy across PurelyB.
-Working very closely with marketplace team, Operation Director, Content Editor, Analytics team to prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and team members.
-Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
-Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams (Commercial, Marketing..etc) to ensure successful PurelyB Marketplace brand partnership campaign implementations (partnership discount deals, content collaboration, special offerings..etc) and outcomes.
-Manage pipeline of potential sales development opportunities on Marketplace through marketing plans and initiatives.
-Ensure brand messages are consistent across all platforms
-Lead all areas of content generation to Marketplace
-Develop sustainable and positive relationships with local and international health and wellness brand partners, and exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
KPIs: Marketing, Promotion and Advertising, Customer Retention, Sales Revenue, Website & Business Growth
You will have an eye for detail, thrive in a process driven, fast-paced, customer focused environment and have the ability to make impartial decisions, quickly and efficiently, based on facts. You must be self-motivated and have the ability to remain calm whilst managing numerous priorities.
Required skillsets and capabilities:
- At least 4 years working experience in the sales, marketing and/or PR/communications field.
- Good leadership skills
- Passionate and interested in leading a healthier lifestyle - be it in areas of nutrition, fitness, health or wellness.
- Excellent relationship building skills: Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships in addition to excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good research skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Data-driven thinker, excellent quantitative skills
- Able to come up with creative marketing ideas.
- Strong deal-making expertise and operational skills
- Proficient in computer programs such as Power Point, Excel..etc
- Resourceful with a good track record in problem solving: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Strong customer, client & partner management skills
- Driven: Thrives in a competitive environment, does what it takes to be THE market leader with integrity.
- Familiar with digital (web and/or mobile) technology products (websites, mobile apps, software tools..etc)
PurelyB: Your Go-To Online Destination for Healthy Living in Asia!
At PurelyB, our mission is to help make it easier and more convenient for people to lead sustainable healthy lifestyles, especially if they live in Asia, where many of the pain points are! There currently isn’t one trusted brand or destination in health and wellness that collaborates and connects other brands and customers end to end – from content to commerce.
Available in English and Chinese, we provide users with guidance and motivation through inspiring articles, videos, recipes and custom-designed health programmes, complete with meal delivery –so they can easily take action and start getting healthy! Our online marketplace then provides the ultimate convenience where users can easily discover and purchase healthy goods and services from trusted sellers globally, in all aspects of health, from fitness to nutrition to holistic wellness.
Winners of the Red Herring Top 100 Startups in Asia awards, we are also graduates of the Stanford Entrepreneurship programme (2 week Technology ventures program in Silicon Valley with MaGIC in Aug 2015) and currently get visitors from all around the Region (and the world - with US, UK & Australia being amongst the top visitor countries) - all achieved initially with no paid advertising. Our long-term goal is to be the #1 preferred health and wellness brand and marketplace in Asia (potentially Worldwide), and truly influence positive lifestyle change.
Come join our dynamic team ranging from leading digital experts in the tech, media and advertising industry to the leading health and wellness experts (natural health doctor, nutritionists, fitness coach..etc) in the Region.
We make healthy living fun and convenient for everyone!