Pintu software is a newly started software house located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our goal is to be a doorway between businesses and the sometimes complex world of software development.
Pintu Software is not only about specialists, good developers or system experts. That's why we came up with the following points as a manifesto on how we aim to make our culture different and tangible. We call it the Pintu manifesto.
It can be summarised into 5 aims for Pintu as a company:
1. To express software development as a team sport.
2. Promote ownership of everything we do (– if we see a problem we own it)
3. To reflect our work as craftsmanship, with a lean strategy and the simplicity, we wish to associate with our code.
4. To combine and base our code on the best ingredients and talents.
5. Make the right call and act.
With this, it is our aim to create, innovate and build the best viable products, solutions and designs for our customers and we recognise that the world is not only built in code but also with interaction and understanding.