Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
JOIN US and be part of our amazing team here at INFLUASIA which operates WORLD OF BUZZ (WOB), Lobak Merah and NOODOU media platforms. As Malaysia's #1 Urban English news site, we serve and engage with millions of audience monthly!
- Identify, plan and execute publicity campaigns and media relations strategies
- Prepare, edit, distribute and update press releases, promotional materials and publications.
- Track media coverage and adopt industry trends
- Represent the company in attending partner organization events Organize PR events and serve as the company’s spokesperson on assigned occasions – representing our company by publicly speaking at press conferences, media interviews or any relevant events
- Handle inquiries and communication from the media or any relevant parties
- Manage and promptly resolve any PR crisis or issues through strategic solutions or implementations
- Prepare and submit relevant PR & partnership reports
- Build, manage & grow a portfolio of non-sponsored partnerships by exploring collaboration opportunities
- Maintain and develop long-term working relationships with non-sponsored partner organisations
- Seek for potential partner organisations and promote partnerships opportunities through strategic planning, communication and presentations
- Plan, develop, negotiate and coordinate non-sponsored partnership terms and agreements
- Manage partnership activities, ensuring the deliverables are executed perfectly and resolve any issues encountered
- Address questions, concerns and issues related to current and potential partners and regularly assess the overall effectiveness and value of the partnership
* This position requires the candidate to be actively involved in both PR & Partnerships.
- Excellent in written and spoken English (MUST)
- Able to speak clearly, confidently and persuasively (MUST)
- Background and proficiency in researching, writing and editing publications (MUST)
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media (MUST)
- A people-person who loves networking and is great at building relationships
- Highly motivated, positive and outgoing personality
- Bachelor degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Prior experience in PR is a plus
- Proficiency in all 3 main languages is a plus
COOL STUFF HERE
- Performance review. Outstanding efforts and dedication is highly valued, recognized and rewarded.
- Random, fun initiatives and activities. We work hard, but we party hard too!
- Opportunity to be part of our regular video shoots as casts and be 'femes'
- Attend exclusive media events with special privileges. As media, we do receive exclusive invitations to events, premieres filled with goodies and more!
- Young, fun & fast-paced working culture.
- Abundance of growth, opportunity and fun awaits you at WOB…and also the occasional free pizzas.
WORLD OF BUZZ (WOB) is Malaysia's largest Urban English publisher, serving and engaging with millions of audience monthly! We are the #1 lifestyle & entertainment news portal in Malaysia supported by a strong team of young adults aged between 18-34.
WOB is founded by two individuals early 2015 with the initial aim of delivering easily consumable and share-worthy articles to young adults in Malaysia. We're just over 3 years since inception, and we're proud to say that we've managed to grow the portal to its current size, being the largest (in terms of traffic) and surpassing every other Urban English publisher in Malaysia! We’re a company growing at a rapid pace, that started humbly from the bottom with our blood, sweat and tears and we are currently looking to expand further. We are seeking for enthusiastic individuals who are keen to help grow this company together!
Are you creative, passionate and exceptional in writing?
Or are you able to deliver and close powerful sales pitches?
Then we want you!