Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
We are looking for a data cruncher who enjoys analyzing complex information to turn it into revenue generating gold mine. The ideal candidate is in his/her elements when interpreting and analyzing data from multiple sources. He/She must possess strong business acumen, as well as the ability to communicate findings to stakeholders and teams.
- Responsible for turning raw data into valuable insights using relevant analytic tools.
- Translate insights into strategic approaches to combat business challenges.
- Interpret large datasets to create predictive analytics and identify marketing trends.
- Visualize and present data as well as insights in a comprehensible manner to all stakeholders and teams.
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics scheme and/or marketing analytics. Experience in B2B segment highly preferred.
- Expert in advanced analytics techniques coupled with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful business insights. Knowledge of test design, predictive modeling, and combining disparate data sources is a plus.
- Firm understanding and experience with database architecture, Microsoft Excel, and other systems and tools associated with accessing, analyzing and visually presenting data to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with Big Data frameworks like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hue, Impala, Python is an added advantage.
- Experience with analysis and optimization across marketing channels such as Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM, Display, Affiliates, Social Media), Direct Marketing (Email, Direct Mail), online (website) properties, CRM (eg. Salesforce.com), and marketing automation tools (eg. Marketo/Hubspot).
- Experience with any of web analytics tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Exceptional communicator. Must be able to clearly articulate, visualize and present analytical work targeted at both technical and non-technical audiences.
WHAT WE DO
We are a premium Marketing-As-A-Service (MAAS) company focused on providing end-to-end digital marketing expertise from strategy to execution for companies in the B2B technology industry.
We understand the dynamics of various online channels and social media platforms, and integrate various digital marketing strategies to help businesses become more visible and generate valuable leads. As a data driven company, adopting various best practices with the aim of achieving maximum ROI for our clients is very much in our veins.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of high calibre digital marketing strategist, content and technologist with proven track record in the B2B marketing domain. We pride ourselves in having a high performing team culture and unwavering spirit of delighting our clients.
We value personal and professional growth, thus we only hire people who are passionate in what they do. We support their growth by creating a work environment that encourages collaboration, and mutual respect. We work with integrity, have a lot of FUN, and we are staunch believers in work-life-balance.