Please log in to view salary
Sunway Nexis, Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
As the UX/UI Designer, you will work with every member of our team to help us build the best user experience possible. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This position requires a high level of creativity, graphic design skills, focusing on technology and experiences. Also possessing a digital media designer with strong graphic design creativity and front-end interactive development utilizing dynamic experiences.
Responsible for creation, delivery and execution of best in class digital creative that represents our brands in a demonstrably superior and pleasingly different way. Maintain and provide ongoing design and development of the SAAS, website, email campaigns, and advertising materials.
This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on other members of the marketing team, as well as customer experience, operations, and IT. The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with change, a high-speed environment, and be interested in taking on more than just the core responsibilities.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping the end user at the centre of your design process, ensuring what you create provides value.
- Create consistent content, interaction, and visual styles across a suite of products, making it easier to build and use.
- Research design and technology trends and understand when it’s appropriate to use them or forge new paths.
- Understanding of how to express a design consistently and appropriately across browsers and devices.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to development
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Knowledge and Essential Skills:
- An expert visual communicator
- An online portfolio showcasing your capabilities
- Proficient in commonly-used UX design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- A strong detail-oriented, creative and resourceful mindset
- Strategic thinker that is a proactive self-starter and can work independently
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- Built a beautiful digital portfolio which demonstrates your mastery of animation design, complex UX flows, and colour theory / typography.
- Strong project management skills with high degree of comfort managing multiple projects and multiple stakeholders.
- Owned the creative process of a consumer-facing applications that has scaled successfully.
- Worked closely with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
- Led user research, ideation, and brainstorming sessions to generate business and feature ideas.
Nice to have:
- Understand Agile software development practices
- Some digital marketing experience with social media and email marketing.
- A/B Testing or Multivariate Testing Experience
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative skills to evaluate consumer journeys combining analytics with creativity.
HOW WE DO IT?
Here in Wave.ly, a digital marketing company; we do things the "Wavely way". This basically means that we work and play - very differently. We don't believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work, what we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative, experiment and make a real difference.
WHO ARE WE?
Wave.ly is a digital marketing company founded in Malaysia since 2014, focused on results and data driven solutions to massively grow businesses. From digital strategy to technologies, we create marketing campaigns that produce higher conversions, and execute omnichannel marketing strategies to create greater engagement and awareness. Wave.ly ensures success by providing a collaborative team environment for every project and an agile workflow to deliver highest quality work. To bring Wave.ly to the next level, we are heavily investing our marketing technology from data tracking, conversion hacks, automation and more.