Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Ensure proper and complete audit program and working papers for all audit assignments.
- Ensure timeliness of completion of audit assignments.
- Ensure audit is carried out in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable.
- Perform various audit assignments including audit planning, field work and audit reporting. Handle other duties assigned by superior.
- Able to handle audit assignment independently
- Assist in tax compliance works/preparation and submission of tax returns & tax related matters, other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Assist in tax compliance works: Preparation and submission of tax returns. Assist in handling tax related matters, eg tax audit, correspondence with client & IRB.
- Responsible for all tax matters including compliance works and tax audit.
- Candidate must possess at least a LCCI Higher, CAT, Diploma in Accounting, Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, ACCA, or Part ACCA.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required or fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Candidate may require to travel locally / US, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan, Thailand and Indonesia for job assignment.
- Candidates who wish to continue study Part-Time Master or PHD Course in local university that is relevant to the work, Company may provide interest free study loan.
- Good Command in written and spoken English (Must), Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia are optional.
- Good Salary Package.
- Required skill(s): PC literate in Microsoft Office.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and teamwork
As a leading and fastest-growing international firm, our goal is to hire people who can contribute to our leadership role in delivering quality solutions for our clients.
As we continue to grow, we are continually looking for highly talented individuals who are searching for a career opportunity in a dynamic business environment.
Our employees enjoy a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan and opportunities for personal and professional development. If you are a reliable and self-motivating individual who has strong interpersonal and written communication skills and relevant work experiences and want to be a part of our result-driven team and develop your career here, we want to hear from you!
Founded in 2002, ShineWing TY TEOH is a leading regional accounting and consulting firm with the head office in Kuala Lumpur, and other branches in Johor Bahru, Muar, Penang, Perak, Labuan and internationally in Myanmar to provide a diverse spectrum of business solutions and consulting services to public listed companies, Fortune 500 companies and multi-national corporations, representing a cross section of major industries.
ShineWing TY TEOH is Approved and Registered Auditors of (i) The Audit Oversight Board, Malaysia; (ii) Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, USA; (iii) Labuan Financial Services Authority, Malaysia.
ShineWing TY TEOH is an independent member firm of ShineWing International and Praxity, and joint venture partner of GreaterChina Professional Services Limited for valuation advisory and strategic business partner of Quantera Global for transfer pricing advisory.