Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Lead and manage engagement teams to perform a variety of assurance and compliance work for a portfolio of diversified clients.
- As a leader, you will guide and mentor your team members and review their work.
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients and assisting Partners in planning work.
- Lead and supervise tax associates and seniors
- Perform review of work completed by tax associates and senior to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Manage a portfolio of clients for compliance with tax submission deadlines
- Monitor and ensure a timely and effective level of tax compliance in accordance with relevant legislations.
- Identification and assessment of potential tax risk areas / issues and propose risk management solution
- Liaise with tax officers & communicate effectively with clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Professional Accounting Qualification or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience (mid to large sized firms preferred).
- Self-motivated, pro-active and with strong analytical and technical skills, results oriented and capable to trouble shoot and resolve work problem effectively.
- Pleasant personality, strong team management and highly organised person.
- Ability to interact with clients during audit assignments and work independently and be able to meet deadlines.
- Assume high level of responsibilities and commitment in audit advisory and compliances.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fast learner.
- Competent in both written and spoken English. Good in Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu will be an added advantages.
- Good salary package.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or those with full professional qualification
- At least 4 to 5 years of working experience in taxation field and good leadership and people skills, preferably have working experience in Big 4.
- Required skill(s): PC literate in Microsoft Office.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and teamwork
- Responsible, committed and have initiative at work
- Candidates who wish to continue study Part Time Master or PHD Course in local university that relevant to the work, Company will provide interest free study loan
- Good Command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must and Chinese are optional.
As a leading and fastest-growing international firm, our goal is to hire people who can contribute to our leadership role in delivering quality solutions for our clients.
As we continue to grow, we are continually looking for highly talented individuals who are searching for a career opportunity in a dynamic business environment.
Our employees enjoy a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan and opportunities for personal and professional development. If you are a reliable and self-motivating individual who has strong interpersonal and written communication skills and relevant work experiences and want to be a part of our result-driven team and develop your career here, we want to hear from you!
Founded in 2002, ShineWing TY TEOH is a leading regional accounting and consulting firm with the head office in Kuala Lumpur, and other branches in Johor Bahru, Muar, Penang, Perak, Labuan and internationally in Myanmar to provide a diverse spectrum of business solutions and consulting services to public listed companies, Fortune 500 companies and multi-national corporations, representing a cross section of major industries.
ShineWing TY TEOH is Approved and Registered Auditors of (i) The Audit Oversight Board, Malaysia; (ii) Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, USA; (iii) Labuan Financial Services Authority, Malaysia.
ShineWing TY TEOH is an independent member firm of ShineWing International and Praxity, and joint venture partner of GreaterChina Professional Services Limited for valuation advisory and strategic business partner of Quantera Global for transfer pricing advisory.