Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Design, develop, implement, test and maintain custom GRC applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using established processes
- Work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to drive and develop solutions
- Build reusable components, frameworks and libraries which can be leveraged across multiple scenarios
- Participate in team discussions to understand and provide inputs to system requirements, which includes features enhancements, new functionalities and system integration
- Seek input on application design from subject matter experts and incorporate relevant changes to design solution.
- Identify opportunities for optimization of cost / time / asset utilization during the development and advise accordingly.
- Focus on execution of product features
- Drive application design activities and develop software to meet specifications.
- Perform QA and tests to ensure software meets requirements.
- Support the team in deployment of the solution and resolve issues.
- Create infrastructure architecture for project based on the requirements and related documentations.
- Provide advice to address complex programming/technical issues.
- Five or more years of experience with Java, PHP, .Net
- Thorough understanding of core design principles for building scalable applications
- Ability to perform quick proof of concepts and provide demos.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
- Experience with Cloud deployment, SQL, Android, Angular JS and Java script
- Risk Management, Governance or Compliance experience
- Project work experience