Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Selangor
About The Job
- Assist on cash planning.
- Assist on cash planning for non-trade from time to time
- Assist on bank account opening.
- Initial online banking timely based on cash planning approved by direct/indirect superior/senior.
- Issue PV, JE, etc. in accounting system (Netsuite)
- Prepare letter of instruction to execute spot FX deal, fund transfer, etc
- Follow up progress of fund transfer and payment instruction to ensure crediting to beneficiary bank account to prevent the potential delays
- Download bank statements on daily and monthly basis
- Update bank accounts balances/remittance suppliers (MSB/Licensee) account balances on the deadline given (three times a day)
- Print and scan payment advice for Sales Operation Department/Account Department and submit to Account Department
- Top up supplier wallet timely once fund credited to bank account
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth day-to-day treasury operations
- Assist on ad-hoc treasury related matters whenever assigned by direct superior/senior
- Minimum 1 years working experience in treasury role, for fresh graduates with treasury education background are welcome to apply
- Relevant working experience in an MNC environment focusing on treasury function would be advantage
- Ideally a degree in business, finance, accounting, treasury or an MBA
- Excellent written and verbal English communication given the international context of the role.
- Excellent written and verbal Mandarin would be advantage.
- Advanced Excel/Words/Power Points and strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, committed, dedicated team player, able to work under pressure, able to work with less supervision, and must be a self-starter
- A highly self-motivated individual with both strategic and hands-on approach/ meticulous
- Outstanding organization skills (details oriented, prioritize, plan, multi-task, follow up and control with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadline)
- Experience in TMS project/experience as TMS user would be an advantage
- Familiar with payment method in difference countries like RENTAS, GIRO, IBFT, MEPS, FAST, SKN, RTGS, etc.
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering and KYC procedures would be an advantage
- Willing to stay back when required from time to time.
WE HAVE OFFICES IN KUALA LUMPUR, JAKARTA, DUBAI AND LONDON.
Our services reach more than 100 countries supporting >250 mobile operators, >100 billers, >600 banks/wallets and >90,000 cash pickup outlets. Founded in 2008, Tranglo is a proven partner with an annual processing value >USD1 billion.
TRANGLO SDN BHD (809241-M) IS ONE OF THE FINTECH PLAYER IN MALAYSIA.
We operates global cross-border payment processing hub. We support business payments, mass payout, payment collection, money transfer and mobile top up.