Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Selangor
About The Job
- Able to conceptualize, visualize and execute web/app design projects diligently and in a timely manner.
- Improve and help develop new online interactive strategies in terms of UX.
- Stays up to date of best practices and maintains knowledge of competition.
- Is a self-starter and stays self-motivated.
- Design emails, banners, category page content and site promotions that support business objectives.
- Create visual assets for all digital channels; social media, mobile, apps… through style guides and optimized graphics for each format.
- Pull swipe, build mood boards, and visually explore digital experiences and graphic design.
Skills you will need:
- Professional qualifications in Multimedia Design and digital execution or equivalent experience as a Digital Designer with an advertising/digital agency
- Ability to develop unique, new ideas and convince others of their value from a communications brief
- A creative portfolio demonstrating a range of great digital work
- Independent, meticulous, proactive, results oriented, and able to work with minimum supervision
Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator or other vector-based program
- Video editing and PPT skills welcome
WE HAVE OFFICES IN KUALA LUMPUR, JAKARTA, DUBAI AND LONDON.
Our services reach more than 100 countries supporting >250 mobile operators, >100 billers, >600 banks/wallets and >90,000 cash pickup outlets. Founded in 2008, Tranglo is a proven partner with an annual processing value >USD1 billion.
TRANGLO SDN BHD (809241-M) IS ONE OF THE FINTECH PLAYER IN MALAYSIA.
We operates global cross-border payment processing hub. We support business payments, mass payout, payment collection, money transfer and mobile top up.