With more than 20 years of experience under our belt, TRAINOCATE’s specialty is in the purveyance of vendor specific technologies and certifications, high-end IT solutions, customized and bespoke content as well as a robust portfolio of business and management skills delivered via a range of convenient modalities.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bandar Utama, P.J, Selangor
About The Job
- Identifying and establishing contact with new potential clients proactively.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing information, solutions and excellent customer service.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Persevere and be driven to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop strong industry knowledge and relationships and in time be recognized for your industry expertise.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Skills in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Willing to travel and possesses own transport.
- Good communication, negotiation, presentation skills, both oral and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably Junior Sales Executives.
- IT/Business Training Industry knowledge/experience will be added advantage.
- Adaptable to the always evolving IT industry.
WHAT WE DO
WHO WE ARE
TRAINOCATE is one of the most trusted IT and human capability development training providers in Asia. We are passionate about providing our customers with the most relevant industry-recognized certifications and courses that will propel them to the pinnacle of their careers.