Please log in to view salary
Kelana Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- You will working in a team to plan and execute marketing activities and events within the scope of work and timeline.
- Develop relationships, procure and secure International Corporate Travel Events with prospective and existing Corporate Clients.
- Be creative in ideas conceptualization for events.
- Manage client’s budget whilst being able to design creative proposal.
- Be involved in detailed planning, organizing and executing of events.
- Correspond and communicate with International Vendors / Partners / Suppliers / Operators on all event matters.
- Manage payments, invoices and reports for every project.
- Be flexible and reliable in managing last minute travel issues and requests.
- Possess strong analytical and decision making skills, able to plan and organize.
- Able to work under pressure, independently, meeting tight deadlines, self-motivated and a fast-learner.
- Good command of English – written and spoken.
- Previous experience in Events and/or Travel industry is welcomed.
- Able to manage time well, multi task and be a pro-active team player.
- Good presentation skills and creative thinking.