The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. As digital marketing strategies and executions are extremely important to the company's success, this role will play a crucial role in achieving the business goals and objectives.
In this role, you are responsible for all digital channels’ performance with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set. The candidate who exceeds expectation within a period of 12 months will be placed in a managerial training programme.
The ability to run analytics via HubSpot and administer HubSpot on a daily basis is essential to this position. Worry not if you are not an expert, as training on HubSpot will be provided.
- Work on the strategy, execution, management and monitoring of all digital marketing, lead management and social media initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage internal team (marketing, content and lead management), supporting agencies and vendors.
- Understand and own the digital analytics and reporting; to set effective KPI targets toward ensuring the delivery of campaign is consistent, effective & customer focused, deliver analysis report to track program/project performance & cost-effectiveness, and provide recommendation for enhancement.
- Work with content and communication team to develop campaign communication plan for acquisition, conversion & retention across all channels.
- Work with lead management team to ensure all communication materials are up to date and monitor communication channel performance.