Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- PC Hardware / software troubleshooting, maintenance and configuration.
- Administration and maintenance of network equipments, Servers and PBX/ACD/Phone.
- Attend to user’s problem and inquiry.
- Maintain local and wide area network software, equipment, and network facilities.
- Maintain equipment room and facilities
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly PC, Phone, Server, Network and facilities fault report, job activities and performance reports. Maintain records and documentation.
- Prepare for disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Able to be on call 24/7 for service recovery.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Studies, Electronic or Communication Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in PC and Cisco Network equipments (LAN) on-compatible hardware and software installation and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Windows 2008 and 2016 Server installation, maintenance and administration.
- Experience with Windows and inter networking, TCP / IP, Internet connectivity, Wide Area Networking is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Public Telephone switch circuits, VOIP, call centre systems such as PBX/ACD/phone, Call Management, CTI, voice/screen logger and has the added advantage.
- Experience in project management.