Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidate must posses min SPM qualification
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Able to work on shift hours ( Between 8am - 10pm)
OUR VISION AND MISSION
We Create Real Business for Our Clients
We Aim to Compliment Client's Vision & Mission by Bringing Exceptional Individuals
We Consistently Synchronize Our Goals with Our Clients to Achieve Mutual Profitable Income
We Believe in Building 'Client Relationship'
WHO WE ARE
S&L SETIA specializes in providing human resource solution to top notch organizations. With a track record spanning over the past (7) years we operate with dynamic recruitment strategies to supply outstanding individuals to clients all over Malaysia.
We provide a one-stop diversified recruitment on day to day basis in order to provide excellent service for our clients. Our OWN Integrated Recruitment System (IT) is the core reason behind this success for the past seven years. We incorporate electronic technologies which interface directly with end users and it has clearly proved its function in our progressive recruitment service.