Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- To assist the Contact Centre Management and Administration team by managing a group of Support Group Personnel to perform key tasks related to Training, Quality, Emails, Regulatory Complaints, Real Time Floor Management, Network Team, that support the Redone customer care which enhances Customer Experience.
- Ensures proper workload planning and allocation across multiple service and support teams.
- Planning on service delivery level on daily basis.
- To manage unexpected call / cases volume from customers / partners.
- Compliance to documented procedures and keep updated according to latest operational process implementation.
- Ensures productivity levels are met and process improvements are implemented.
- Handles issue resolutions and escalation of customer issues across all lines.
- Assists in providing first level support, as needed, to assist the team in keeping support channels clear and to meet quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Coordinates and plans activities related to service enhancements and how they impact support teams and the customer base.
- Monitors internal systems that measure inbound and outbound call activity, customer feedback and resource availability.
- Provides feedback to area management regarding product enhancement requests and assists with development and testing of enhancements.
- Carries out responsibilities in a fair, ethical and non-discriminatory manner and ensure that staff follows these same guidelines.
- Enforces and supports all company policies and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lead results through Metric Management.
- Technical skills for triage, resolution of escalated issues.
- Ability to work and collaborate with technical resources on customer problem resolution
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
We Create Real Business for Our Clients
We Aim to Compliment Client's Vision & Mission by Bringing Exceptional Individuals
We Consistently Synchronize Our Goals with Our Clients to Achieve Mutual Profitable Income
We Believe in Building 'Client Relationship'
WHO WE ARE
S&L SETIA specializes in providing human resource solution to top notch organizations. With a track record spanning over the past (7) years we operate with dynamic recruitment strategies to supply outstanding individuals to clients all over Malaysia.
We provide a one-stop diversified recruitment on day to day basis in order to provide excellent service for our clients. Our OWN Integrated Recruitment System (IT) is the core reason behind this success for the past seven years. We incorporate electronic technologies which interface directly with end users and it has clearly proved its function in our progressive recruitment service.