Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Selangor
About The Job
- Plan, conceptualise and implement interesting marketing ideas (online / offline)
- Create brand awareness and target audience.
- Create interesting contents for prints, sales tools and website.
- Manage social media platform such as Facebook, Googles Ads, Instagram, linkedln and etc.
- Analyse and report on campaign and social media initiatives.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting with Business development manager
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Design online / offline communication materials such as banner, brochure and other publications.
- Update products and company news to all social media platform.
- Conduct market research and analyse market needs.
- Assist in other marketing events and activities, customer activities and program, workshop that initiated by principal, distributor, partner or ourselves
- Respond to customers’ enquiries and feedback.
- Support sales presentations by assembling slides and other tools.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing
- Preferably with at least 2 years relevant working experience in marketing communications.
- Acquire good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Energetic proactive, resourceful and self-motivated.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and analysis.
- Knowledge of graphic design.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Our objective is to help employers to look for candidates that match the job requirements and at the same time we're helping candidates to look for a company that really match their profile and character.
As the headhunting arm of one of the top job portal platforms in Malaysia, WOBB, Talent Today aspires to bring the best of today's talent right to your company's doorstep. Talent Today boasts to have an exclusive database of young, talented and passionate jobseekers who are ready to make an impact in their workplace. On top of that, we are also partnered with Linkedin which allows us to access up to 4 millions profiles. Emphasizing on our strengths, we specialize our services to recruiting junior and mid level talents because we believe they are and will be the future of tomorrow.