Supply chain and logistics
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam Seksyen 23, Selangor
About The Job
- Manage an accurate 12 month rolling demand forecast, using available forecasting tool through close communication with CSR, sales, marketing and product group
- Create Supply plan and orders on overseas suppliers, arrange imports.
- Have the ability and planning mind set to back up production and RM planning as required
- Generate and reconcile forecast at forecast item level through skilled use of available S&IP forecasting tool.
- Upgrade the forecast with input from sales, marketing and product group, taking into account unusual demand arising from new product launches, product phase in/out, promotions, price increase etc
- Maintain and report country demand plan(volume, value and ASP) by family by segment by source, with demand change and demand analysis
- Analyze root cause of forecast error and abnormal demand from forecast accuracy report and make a gap closure action plan to avoid excess stock
- Prepare for monthly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning)
- Execute the SKU phase in/phase out collaboratively, to avoid excess stock
- Responsible for creating supply plan supply plans
- Understanding of end to end planning (Demand, MPS, MRP, Capacity), S&OP process and supply chain
- Knowledge on SAP system and good excel skills
- Competency in data analysis.
- Team player, strong ownership and responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively with local, AP regional team and inter-company counterparts
- Planning and organizing skill
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa and Chinese language
- Self initiative and willing to learn new system and challenges
Our objective is to help employers to look for candidates that match the job requirements and at the same time we're helping candidates to look for a company that really match their profile and character.
As the headhunting arm of one of the top job portal platforms in Malaysia, WOBB, Talent Today aspires to bring the best of today's talent right to your company's doorstep. Talent Today boasts to have an exclusive database of young, talented and passionate jobseekers who are ready to make an impact in their workplace. On top of that, we are also partnered with Linkedin which allows us to access up to 4 millions profiles. Emphasizing on our strengths, we specialize our services to recruiting junior and mid level talents because we believe they are and will be the future of tomorrow.