Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam Jln Kecapi 33, Selangor
About The Job
- Sustain and Improve Safety, Quality & Productivity.
- Manage smooth production activity in plant.
- Apprise / Motivate / mentor the production team and get required quality output in time.
- Demonstrate Core Operating principles of HPC
- Endure process done as per SOP
- Plan and arrange Raw Materials and Packaging Materials as per Production Plan, and responsible for shop floor RM/PM accounting and variance.
- Identifying process improvement and implement the through projects.
- Put necessary checks in the process
- To achieve Planned Production target to meet the Market Demand.
- To ensure quality of the product as per required specification.
- To ensure generation of Quality Incidence Report for observed process deviations and work in team to resolve the same with QC, Process Engineer and Technical, if required. To take active part and support for Quality Complaints resolution, doing RCFA and implement CA and PAs’.
- Preparation and reporting of the monthly Manufacturing Metrics and initiate and implement productivity improvement activities
- To implement ISO 9001 / TS16949 requirements on shop floor and ensure all record generation, maintenance and smooth retrieval.
- Identify training needs and arrange / conduct training for continuous improvement in to upgrade skills of all members.
- Reporting of incident of any nature as per the site SHE procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Maintenance team for improving the performance of the Plant.
- To ensure healthy 5 “S” for Unit.
- Around 5 years of paint or liquid chemical manufacturing experience is strongly preferred. Small batch manufacturing experience with frequent set up changes is essential.
- Independently managed a production facility with a workforce of > 25 people.
- Will suit a production leader who wants to progress to an operations leader role or an Operations Leader of a small plant 2000-3000 tons per annum output.
- Strong knowledge and experience on ISO9001 QMS, quality system audit and process audit, ISO/TS16949 background is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of quality tools such as RCFA
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills with command of English, both in oral and writing skills
- Exposure to production planning systems, supply chain and logistics a plus.
Our objective is to help employers to look for candidates that match the job requirements and at the same time we're helping candidates to look for a company that really match their profile and character.
As the headhunting arm of one of the top job portal platforms in Malaysia, WOBB, Talent Today aspires to bring the best of today's talent right to your company's doorstep. Talent Today boasts to have an exclusive database of young, talented and passionate jobseekers who are ready to make an impact in their workplace. On top of that, we are also partnered with Linkedin which allows us to access up to 4 millions profiles. Emphasizing on our strengths, we specialize our services to recruiting junior and mid level talents because we believe they are and will be the future of tomorrow.