Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
We're undisputed leader of professional IT training in Malaysia. Established in 1994, we helped hundreds of companies, including Fortune 500 companies, government departments and agencies, government linked corporationsas well as many of the Top 100 companies on Bursa Malaysia, to upgrade the IT skills of their employees to maximise their return on investment and gain competitive advantage.
We set the benchmark for professional IT training in Malaysia. We have the best facilities for professional IT training in Malaysia. We also have the largest pool of full-time certified trainers. We are the preferred training provider of many of the world-class companies operating in Malaysia.
Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same.We're the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results
- Achieve given sales target, prepare and present reports, proposals and sales forecast in a timely manner
- Responsible for key accounts management, handling customer requirements and work with related support teams
- Develop sales strategies, plan, implement and monitor sales activities to achieve targeted sales revenue
- Maintain existing corporate accounts and develop new business opportunities in the targeted market in Principal and partner activities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshop or seminar
- Contribution in sales operatonal requirement by scheduling and follow up on work result (postponement class, no show, customer feedback)
- Other task assigned as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa
- Mandarin Speaker is added advantage
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Utama
- A dynamic and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Aggressive, resourceful and result-oriented
- Able to work independently and achieve sales targets
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess own transport, 80% travel
Our objective is to help employers to look for candidates that match the job requirements and at the same time we're helping candidates to look for a company that really match their profile and character.
As the headhunting arm of one of the top job portal platforms in Malaysia, WOBB, Talent Today aspires to bring the best of today's talent right to your company's doorstep. Talent Today boasts to have an exclusive database of young, talented and passionate jobseekers who are ready to make an impact in their workplace. On top of that, we are also partnered with Linkedin which allows us to access up to 4 millions profiles. Emphasizing on our strengths, we specialize our services to recruiting junior and mid level talents because we believe they are and will be the future of tomorrow.