Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Industry: Online wellness company
- Attend to all Inbound on overall customer service related matters as well as customer queries within set KPI.
- Ensure complete follow through on all customer queries and investigation.
- Escalate issues to relevant departments or person in charge to resolve the matter in a timely manner.
- Participates in customer satisfaction improvement initiatives and call quality by monitoring and leading by example.
- Assist the Customer Service Team Lead/Supervisor with Call Center administrative tasks as required.
- Provide “World Class Service” to the customers by executing excellent Customer Service handling skills.
- Accepts change by demonstrating a positive attitude when change occurs.
- Supports the call center by proactively suggesting business improvement ideas.
- Participate in all training, meetings and activities conducted by department and company.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree holder
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Experience in call center applications, workforce applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, center reporting tools and technologies will be an added advantage.
- Able to adhere to working hours, 5 days a week (Mondays to Saturdays 10:00am - 7:00pm, Month end (30th/31st) 10:00am – 9:00pm)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Bahasa and Mandarin
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Words
Our objective is to help employers to look for candidates that match the job requirements and at the same time we're helping candidates to look for a company that really match their profile and character.
As the headhunting arm of one of the top job portal platforms in Malaysia, WOBB, Talent Today aspires to bring the best of today's talent right to your company's doorstep. Talent Today boasts to have an exclusive database of young, talented and passionate jobseekers who are ready to make an impact in their workplace. On top of that, we are also partnered with Linkedin which allows us to access up to 4 millions profiles. Emphasizing on our strengths, we specialize our services to recruiting junior and mid level talents because we believe they are and will be the future of tomorrow.