Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Count cash, include spare cash in safety box, collect cash and bank in at least twice a week (only applicable to BM branch).
- Match bank in slips of cash bank in to daily income summary, ensure that the amounts and records agree, before pass it to authorised person for signature.
- Ensure that any cash excess / shortage are accounted for according to Finance SOP.
- Inform AP Team to seek approval from authorised person, and to issue payment voucher / cash voucher for any utilisation of cash from sales.
- Key in daily transactions into Autocount. Knock off transactions upon cash receipt / cash bank in.
Credit card sales
- Match settlement slips of credit card transactions to daily income summary, ensure that the amounts and records agree.
- Ensure that any differences are accounted for according to Finance SOP. Verify transactions through comparisons to bank merchant statements.
- Monitor usage of different credit card terminals, to make sure company benefit’s is maximised, and to ensure that bank commitments are met (if any).
- Prepare a credit card summary during month end, detailing monthly total of each bank. Ensure that the grand total tallies with monthly income summary generated from GPIS.
- Key in daily transactions into Autocount. Knock off transactions upon receipt of payment from banks.
Panel sales (Clinics only)
- Work closely with nurses on log sheet / online claim for various panel companies. Ensure that log sheet / claim is concluded on weekly basis.
- Verify patient details and consultation fee registered in GPIS. To ensure weekly that those details are consistent with log sheet / online claim submitted. Any variance need to be resolved immediately.
- Ascertain that all claims adhere to standards and are according to limits and protocols set by various panel companies. Ensure that any differences are accounted for according to Finance SOP.
- Perform final check on panel details during month end before issuing monthly invoice / statement to panel companies, via emails or postage.
- Prepare a schedule / listing during month end, detailing monthly total of each panel company. Ensure that the grand total tallies with monthly income summary generated from GPIS.
- Key in panel invoices into Autocount. Knock off invoices upon receipt of payment.
- Handle branch administrative duties, including purchase of small assets, comsumables and stationeries items (only applicable to BM branch).
- Maintain admin records and documents, including all kinds of supplier quotation for future reference (only applicable to BM branch).
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/ Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Administration, Accountancy and Computer literate with basic Microsoft Office (Words,Excel)
- Willing to work in Penang
- Must be a team player and able to work independently.
O2 Klinik started on January 2012 by a group of medical doctors with up to date a total of 4 outlets in Penang Island, Malaysia. O2 Klinik headquarter is located in Ayer Itam, Penang Island. O2 clinic headquarter is known to be one of the largest clinic due to the number of consultation rooms, treatment rooms, and the number of doctors and nurses on duty.
Up until May 2016, our headquarters alone have 10 treatment rooms and 5 consultation rooms with 10 doctors and 20 qualified nurses working on a shift rotation basis, 16 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission and vision is to deliver care to the community with empathy and holistic approach with the advance diagnostic and treatment equipment including the modern laser technology.
WHERE PATIENT IS OUR PRIORITY
Our clinic is one of the growing nation's largest retailer in Malaysia pharma industry. We are a diverse community of people, all working together to bring sensational style, sensible prices and the best service possible to our customers.