Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
This job requires you to be able to execute and design marketing content. Implementing new strategies for the team to execute purpose-driven ideas in marketing. You are in control of the webpage in order for traffic to flow accordingly so that webpage views would be high in total.
- Assist in developing promotion and marketing collaterals such as brochures, booklets, banner, poster, etc.
- Curate creative contents to present information in ways that will engage the target audience and create interest.
- Assist in all company marketing activities and responsible for aligning social media platforms with an in-house marketing campaign (roadshow, launching, conferences, etc.)
- Responsible for the marketing campaigns of websites, email campaigns, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc), Google AdWords and similar online channels.
- Liaise with team for continuous content plan arrangement and planning on converting materials into structured digital content.
- Responsible to produce, managing, coordinate and upload online contents.
- Responsible to produce and upload weekly online contents for digital content based on plan.
- Minimum 1-3 year of professional experience in digital marketing, content marketing or e-commerce
- Bachelor degree (any field) that is related to the position.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics to implement tracking tags and report campaigns
- Independent, proactive team player and dare to think out of the box.
- Self-motivated and able to work in an organised way in an extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute multiple marketing programs under tight deadlines