Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
TTDI, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
The Associate in Treasury Operations will be responsible for ensuring that all operational processes and treasury management to successfully execute the operations of MoneyMatch across all products are complied with in an effective and efficient manner. The Associate will be working very closely with the management in creating the various operational protocols along with working with the in-house programmers to automate and improve on the risk management measures.
Primary responsibilities include the management of the entire operational process flow (in particular the reconciliation and disbursement of funds) whilst also working closely with the Compliance team and the Engineering team with the creation of risk management protocols to handle internal variance-at-risk limits along with ensuring that the trading of currencies and disbursements to our overseas partners are handled effectively taking into account predictive flow management to improve and enhance our treasury operations management.
Secondary responsibilities include the preparation of management reports on a real-time basis and working with management and the in-house programmers on continuous efficiency improvement efforts. You will also be assisting the top management with creation & refinement of the standard operating protocols for operations & risk management across all products. You will also be expected to assist the management with related administrative and general requirements of the business as and when required.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply or those with less than two years working experience
- Candidates with very strong Microsoft Excel skills will be given high priority
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationship
- Ability to perform at a high level without significant supervision and with attention to detail
- Candidates must be Innovative, confident, accountable & have a strong sense of self-initiative