Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Bukit Bintang , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible and manage the account receivable collection and control the cost and expenses of the company ensuring the positive net cash flow and efficient and effective use of company’s resources.
- Ensure input of SST/GST are accounted for accurately in accordance to the country’s regulations.
- To issue payment voucher and cheque.
- Review financial and legal documentation to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles.
- Strong interpersonal and management abilities to build consensus and lead growth.
- Understand the big picture while managing the day-to-day financial activities and develop or recommend viable solutions for problems or situations.
- Candidates must have a minimum qualifications of Diploma/Degree in Accounting and Finance or higher.
- Candidates must be familiar with the accounting framework. (Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply!)
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidates must be able to speak in Chinese, English, Cantonese.
- Able to commit and work independently under minimum supervision.
- Excellent organization skills and able to handle sensitive information with confidence.