Sales and marketing
Please login to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Achieve net Preferred Customer growth, enrolment, reactivations & retention target
- Achieve leadership development plan through daily coaching and face to face meeting
- Achieve daily sales or coaching calls target and log into Compass
- Monthly advancement calls for Director advancement
- Support the Senior Regional Sales Specialist and Assistant Events Manager to effectively plan weekly training schedules, monthly leadership meetings, Annual Convention, Recognition events and other trainings.
- Support the Senior Regional Sales Specialist in organizing and overseeing sales activities and/or promotions
- Generate Sales monthly reports from Compass
- Assist in overseeing pin distribution
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- 2-3 years of working experience in sales coaching role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Highly innovative and proactive
- Willing to work on Saturdays and Public Holidays if required
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Able to handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Able to speak, read and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, or any other related field
TO ENHANCE THE LIVES OF THOSE WE TOUCH BY HELPING PEOPLE REACH THEIR GOALS
Melaleuca has firmly supported this mission statement since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Our focus has always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective, high quality, natural, health oriented products we help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through the doors at Melaleuca, you can feel it immediately. This is The Wellness Company.
We have achieved consistent and profitable growth with our annual revenue consistently hitting over $1 billion dollars. We now have over 4,000 employees and operations in 19 countries around the world. Melaleuca is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years.
MELALEUCA IS ONE OF THE LEADING HEALTH AND WELLNESS COMPANIES IN THE WORLD.
Melaleuca is one of the leading Health and Wellness companies in the world. We manufacture and distribute nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products and distribute them directly to the consumer through a full-service catalog and Internet shopping system. We carefully craft products used every day with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in mind.
This revolutionary system is changing the way hundreds of thousands of people shop by eliminating middlemen and reducing marketing and distribution costs. This enables the company to spend more on research and high-quality, ecologically-sensible ingredients, while maintaining reasonable prices.