We’re searching for a highly-skilled digital project manager and producer to help us maintain our position as an innovative digital agency.
The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as project management skills. You’ll be responsible for managing the internal resources and overseeing the smooth completion of various production projects. Your duties include managing production schedules, sourcing for shooting locations, liaising with talents as well as collaborating with different internal teams to deliver high quality work for clients.
If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, Kingdom Digital may be the place for you.
- You will be the project lead for photo and video production projects, from developing detailed project deliverables, scheduling, coordinating internal and external resources, as well as ensuring projects remain within scope and defined budgets.
- You will also be given the opportunities to work on and learn from different digital projects.
- Partner with account servicing, creative, and video production teams to deliver projects on time in the most efficient manner and ensure key due dates are met.
- Establish and maintain good partnerships with external resources—including third-party production house and talent agencies.
- Communicate with all teams to keep them up-to-date on project status and timeline.
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively seek for solutions internally and externally.