Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
Organization, Event Planning Experience, Time-Management, Passion in Excellent Customer Service, Outstanding Attention to Detail, Ability to Multi-Task, Highly Motivated, Driven With a Desire to Learn and Progress, Supportive of Your Fellow Team Members and Ready to Help Whenever it is Needed, Vendor and Entertainment Research, Initiative, Enthusiasm, Flexibility.
If you're all about going "above & beyond" to not only meet but exceed client expectations then we'd love you to join our team!
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate. Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- 1-2 Years in Event Management Field.
- Own Transportation.
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline.
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues.
- Planning and Coordinating event aspects, such as venue, F&B, product and event activation mechanism.
- Delegating event planning tasks to other staff members where necessary.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with operational staff, and organizing vendors.
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios.
- Planning multiple events at once.
Working Hours is from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm (Mon - Fri)
We don't focus simply on what we do - we also care how we do it. Let our adventures speak for itself by visiting www.ideoimage.com.my
We pride ourselves on never doing the same things twice. Sure, we’ve help birth of a super exclusiveness of identities, environments, design and events and we’re good at what we do, with each its own fingerprint it impress upon the world. Are you ready to make your mark?
As part of our production and event services, we are here to assist with the actual planning and design of your event - from the initial concept, design, layout and logistical planning and structure to full implementation, management.
Our work is big and small. It’s funny and sad. It’s commercial and cultural. It’s on screen and in your hands.