Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Port Klang, Selangor
About The Job
- Responsible for promoting company’s product to existing and prospective customers.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- To ensure good sales and technical services to developer, main contractor, architects and consultant.
- To attend complaints and suggestion from customers and ensure `customers’ satisfaction and product improvement.
- To propose credit limit and control debtors aging of appointed account.
- To prepare and submit weekly sales report.
- Minimum diploma / degree in Business Admin or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in selling building materials for construction industries and projects.
- Knowledge of cementitious products such as tile adhesives, skim coat, waterproofing and flooring adhesives is an added asset.
- Result oriented, team player, resourceful.
- Good command of English & Mandarin.
Through our shared vision, we are united as a team to be an internationally preferred provider of bonding, sealing and coating products and services. We will accomplish this by consistently delivering superior quality to our customers through excellence in Manufacturing, Research & Development as well as Marketing.
GRP Sdn Bhd delivers functional and superior quality BONDING, SEALANTS and COATING products. GRP holds leading market positions locally and globally in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as DUNLOP and JEBSEN.
GRP products are used as a solution to a diversified range of applications that meet the needs of these key industrial markets: Construction, Furniture, Packaging, Electrical Engineering, Coach Builders, Shipping Container Manufacturing, Automotive Assembly, Air Conditioner and etc.