About The Job
As Quality Assurance (Operations) Intern:
- Conducting due diligence for all external partner contracts
- Ensuring accuracy of information, deal agreement and opportunity.
- Ensuring that every contract page has been signed by both Sales Representatives and Merchants
- Ensuring all information are accurate and present in contracts and CRM system
- Maintain contract database and reporting
- Reviewing of sales contracts to ensure that all information required is present and accurate
- Working closely with various departments such as Business development, Operations and Growth Planning
- Ensuring the structure of each offer does not contradict with the guidelines given by the governing bodies
To be successful on this role:
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality
- Great team player yet able to work independently.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
- Proficiency in Chinese (written & verbal).
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
- Positive attitude and energetic approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a bonus.
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016) and Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016).
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!