Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
We are looking for:
A well-organised and versatile Graphic Design Intern with a creative eye for bringing our design ideas and sales/marketing initiatives to life! You will be assisting and reporting to our Creative Lead who will guide you in creating all our internal and external visuals for print and digital. As you learn and grow, you’ll be given the opportunity to work on multiple creative projects and elements of branding.
- Centralize all design of POS, flyers, buntings, posters etc. for consistent brand visuals on printed materials.
- Create designs and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Support web design updates and all social media channels with graphic identities.
- Coordinate with Creative Lead & Community Lead to create and/or photograph images for social media posts.
- Assist in executing strategic social media content and campaigns for space, events and brand partnerships.
- Participate in ad hoc project and event management.
- Support the marketing and community team with daily administration tasks.
- Minimum 6 months commitment with the possibility of full-time employment after the internship.
- Demonstrated talent of understanding elements of design, layout and typography with sharp attention to details.
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator or other design program skills
- Personable, energetic and adaptive communicator – Positive vibes attracts your tribe and it begins with YOU!
- Proactive, dedicated and diligent work ethic – You demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility and accountability.
- Strong command of the English language (fluency in other languages are a bonus!)
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently.
WHAT WE DO
DOJO is a dynamic co-working space in Downtown Kuala Lumpur. We believe in empowering the creative and entrepreneurial community by creating beautiful, unique spaces and providing personalized services to connect members to a powerful network. Discover new opportunities at DOJO – we house cutting edge international startups – and gain access to events to learn about industries set to dominate the future. Anything from digital marketing, blockchain technology, AI and much more! Most importantly, your constant networking with fast-growing startups may lead you to a full-time career!
Working with two young and ambitious startup founders may sound like a challenge but we guarantee that it is better than you imagined. We are adaptive, focused and organised in our goal to deliver the best service that benefits the start-up community and beyond. We value honest feedback and are unafraid to set aside our egos to seek help from the wider community for their expertise. Of course, like any other team, we may slip up occasionally but we constantly find ways to improve how we work together. If you think that this sounds like a great team to be apart of, we look forward to working with you in the future.