Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
We are looking for:
A self-motivated, optimistic go-getter with a strong work ethic and eagerness to learn. You will be assisting our co-founders to find strategies to expand our products and services within a sales-oriented or operational role that maximizes the strength of relationships between existing and future customers.
- Stay consistently abreast with the company’s strategic objectives, pain-points, market performance, and latest products.
- Research and complete market development and opportunity analysis.
- Reach out to potential clients and partners.
- Develop and edit strategic business proposals and contracts at an executive-level.
- Assist in maintaining and updating current and prospective client database.
- Participate in ad hoc project and event management
- Support the marketing and community team with daily administration tasks
- Minimum 6 months commitment with the possibility of full-time employment after the internship.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in business development, consulting or professional services.
- Personable, energetic and adaptive communicator – Positive vibes attracts your tribe and it begins with YOU!
- Proactive, dedicated and diligent work ethic – You demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility and accountability.
- Strong command of the English language (fluency in other languages are a bonus!)
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently.
- University graduates strongly preferred.
WHAT WE DO
DOJO is a dynamic co-working space in Downtown Kuala Lumpur. We believe in empowering the creative and entrepreneurial community by creating beautiful, unique spaces and providing personalized services to connect members to a powerful network. Discover new opportunities at DOJO – we house cutting edge international startups – and gain access to events to learn about industries set to dominate the future. Anything from digital marketing, blockchain technology, AI and much more! Most importantly, your constant networking with fast-growing startups may lead you to a full-time career!
Working with two young and ambitious startup founders may sound like a challenge but we guarantee that it is better than you imagined. We are adaptive, focused and organised in our goal to deliver the best service that benefits the start-up community and beyond. We value honest feedback and are unafraid to set aside our egos to seek help from the wider community for their expertise. Of course, like any other team, we may slip up occasionally but we constantly find ways to improve how we work together. If you think that this sounds like a great team to be apart of, we look forward to working with you in the future.