We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, it takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop and we give the best high-fives in town.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
As a Manager of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for the following items:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for all regions.
- Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends, and results for all regions.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Plan and execute the development of customer retention, advertising, and pricing.
- Develop sales opportunities and new businesses to achieve assigned sales target.
- Plan, schedule, and execute according to sales plan.
- Determine the client's business requirements and whether there’s product fit.
- Liaise with clients starting from project requirements to final delivery.
- Establish and maintain highly effective customer service/relations with internal and external customers.
- Monitor a positive customer experience for all customers and work closely with the customers and technical teams.
- Monitor sales plan implementation, schedule, and budget.
- Delegate work effectively to sales team.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Monitor and evaluate sales representative progress and development through coaching and performance evaluation.
- Effectively handover terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other related tasks as needed.
If you think you can fulfill the requirements below, click the apply button!
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing, IT or related field
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in related field in Key account / customer / account management or field sales management is an advantage.
- Able to negotiate and sell products to customers by appealing to / meeting their requirements.
- Able to develop sales plan and monitor progress.
- Able to resolve conflicts.
- In depth knowledge on market insight.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sales driven.
- Customer service skills.
- Team player.
- Coach the sales team.
- Have a passion for continuously improving customer experience.
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment.
- Initiative, Creative, Proactive
- Good personality and coordination skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Dattel is at the fore-front in driving positive change via innovation in technology used in data collection in the entire ASEAN. From the people that collect data on ground to the quality control mechanisms, we have a proven track record in delivering the highest quality of data in the industry.