- Successful candidates with good remuneration package. Good career advancement
- We practise a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
Taman Conaught, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Heard before Carlo Rino? Well, we're the team behind the in-trend fashion brand that ladies LOVE us. Join us and experience the fun and excitement working for a well-known fashion brand, you will have the opportunity to gain knowledge under the guidance of our great team behind CARLO RINO.
- Performing basic accounting tasks such as processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Communicates with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person, when necessary.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensure all accounting reports are all followed up and reported to the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree/Professional Certificate in LCCI, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, book-keeping.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn and multitasking.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
WHY JOIN US
Carlo Rino, established in 1986, is a brand specializing in producing high fashion goods and accessories from the finest materials.
As one of the fastest growing brands, Carlo Rino is set to take the fashion scene to another level with its exciting and unique range of products that are classic, yet fashionable and contemporary.
Carlo Rino has taken a step forward and has gone global reaching out to 62 countries and still counting
Our company, a well-known fashion retail group in this region urgently requires dedicated and competent professionals to assume the following position(s) and contribute to our diversification and strategic expansion plans