Supply chain and logistics
Please log in to view salary
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To be the Company Driver to the Group of Companies’ personnel and guests.
- To maintain safety awareness and drive in a safe and courteous manner.
- Handling the overall despatch duty and general courier coordination.
- Hand deliver/ mail out-going letters, documents and/ or parcels on timely basis.
- Drive company staff to and from office and authorities' office.
- Drive company staff to the office or destination required in safely manner.
- Transport exhibits and display materials for marketing road shows or events.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the company vehicle including washing & vacuuming the vehicle periodically, sending the vehicle for periodic maintenance.
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always in good working order and comfortable for use.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior from time to time.
- No Smoking
- Healthy body
- Able to work late
- Able to travel outstation
- Driving licence
- Speak chinese (bonus)