Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or customer responsibility.
- Responsible for answering, commenting and replying to inquiries.
- Responsible to ensure that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met.
- Support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to him/her or within a particular geographic region or territory.
- To plan, prioritize, assign and monitor all open work orders for the CEs.
- Accept ownership of work orders routed to the Call Centre Monitoring and controlling all outstanding work orders within specific geographical areas as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Candidate with at least 1 year(s) of experience in the area of Customer Service and Support preferred.
- Fresh Graduates/Entry level applicants who are interested to start their career in customer service field are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
- Required language(s): Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English both written and spoken as to serve customers in the area of Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Candidate with multiple language proficiency are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Office and understanding of Windows-based applications/tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills.
Apar offers competitive benefits, and a stimulating work environment. We believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives that sustain, and retain, them. Apar gives you the power to design your career and your life, according to your unique styles and needs.
As an Apar employee you’ll help top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. In business consulting, business process design, systems integration and application design and management, our consultants transform businesses and deliver bottom-line business value.
Apar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or age.
Please send your detailed resume to [email protected] or contact us at any of our offices to have a conversation.
Apar is a leading provider of information technology and consulting services and dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger, new age, digital businesses.
Today’s customers and employees are expecting a new style of commerce, content and collaboration that’s social-, mobile-, analytics-, and cloud-enabled. They’re looking for the same anytime, anywhere, and any-device convenience across applications. Traditional business processes, business models and even entire industries are being disrupted as products and services become ever-more digitized. This trend is placing new requirements and burdens on the corporation in terms of being able to collect, manage and interpret this information to support effective business decision-making.
Apar’s expertise helps corporations in deployment of SMAC-enabled applications and infrastructure with attention to three key areas: developing core skills around supporting the new work style of their customers and employees, understanding how to assess business processes for digital transformation, and, finally, addressing the upcoming information inflection point. Our teams accomplish this not only by dealing with the sheer scale and velocity of our customers’ data streams by focusing on retooling the infrastructure and developing intelligent analytics to make smart decisions related to this information in addition to routine transaction processing.
Headquartered in Singapore we partner with the IT industry to provide comprehensive cutting edge technology and business solutions. We aims to be a premier international software services and solutions company by providing the best value to clients, employees and associates in an honest, open and ethical environment.