There’s no one kind of Admiral. Admiral Digital is always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our team. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you’re a future Admiral.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
As an Admiral Digital Search Engine Marketing Specialist you are responsible for the creation, design, execution and optimization of paid search advertising campaigns across client accounts and will report to our Head of Performance Marketing and Digital Consultants directly.
- Running search campaigns and have a good understanding of how account set ups affect performance.
- Extensive experience with Google AdWords / Bing search advertising with consistent optimization and budget re-allocation
- Analyze and understand current clients’ paid search strategies by utilizing keyword research, business research, and third party competitive platforms;
- Complete audits of existing paid search accounts to identify opportunities for improvement as well as current weaknesses;
- Create search advertising accounts for new clients using Admiral Digital’s proprietary campaign building software;
- Hands-on management and daily optimization of paid search campaigns across multiple search engines;
- Budget planning and daily re-allocation based on performance;
- Dashboarding & reporting;
- Daily bid optimization, ad copy testing, landing page testing, keyword mining towards standard KPI (CPL, CPO, CIR);
- Collect and analyze data, execute tests and identify trends to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Work side by side with other paid specialists, to enhance website traffic through a variety of paid mechanisms;
- Client relationship management through weekly reporting and training sessions.
- At least 3 years proven experience in Search Engine Advertising (PPC) and Digital Marketing;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel (datasheets), PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Able to present complex topics in a well-disposed manner;
- The ability to concentrate on multiple projects and clients;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads;
- Knowing how to utilize statistical analysis in paid search optimization;
- “Can-do” attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment;
- The willingness to constantly learn about new changes in the SEM field;
- Positive attitude and work ethic in a multicultural team;
- Startup commitment (entrepreneurial & proactive spirit);
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills;
PASSION & PURPOSE IS WHAT UNITES US
DON'T LET TECHNOLOGY OUTPACE YOU
We are Admiral Digital.
Admiral Digital is a marketing technology consultancy with great execution capabilities. We strategise, architect, build and operate human-centred marketing technology stacks.
Digital consulting ahead of the curve. We strategise, create a digital vision and deliver clear roadmaps ready for implementation.
We architect cross-company, marketing technology structures while energising organisations for change.
Built upon the foundations of a data-driven performance marketing agency, we know how to operate digital marketing effectively.