Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
USJ, PJ OLDTOWN, Selangor
About The Job
- Demonstrates clear and polite written communication.
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Maintains email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative (after call email to customers).
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel including possible solutions or suggestions.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for customer responses.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume).
- Record & report performance of daily operation activities
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply!
- Graduate with Bachelor's Degree in Business Administrative/Business Management
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Required language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.