To truly grow as an individual and as a company requires us to master and enjoy the work that we do, and be happy doing it. Very few people enjoy being micro-managed and to micro-manage others. Our team members belong to a class of people whom we believe can live the value statements that guide us.
To live in this world is a Great Blessing and if you are not having Fun living your life and getting stressed unnecessarily at work, it means that there are adjustments and changes needed at your end. We keep in mind a basic principle that: “For Things to Change, First I Must Change.” We are mindful that our Corporate Personality (if there’s such a thing) is not the typical serious and restrictive type so often portrayed in the Press and coffee shop talk. We possess a zest for life that rival those who truly desire for themselves a great life that develops them into an always evolving, growing and developing conscious human being.
We believe and live by the following value statements:
1. We do what we think and say
2. We enjoy what we do
3. We work toward mastery without invalidation of self and others
4. We take care of one another like family
5. We are value-conscious (for the price paid)
6. We uphold the trust of our stakeholders
7. We keep our hearts and minds open
8. We make it simple