About The Job
- Manage the day to day digital channels (web, mobile & social) including deliverables, project timelines, content publishing, performance analytics, and conversation listening across multiple clients.
- Collaborate with the content team to create and maintain the appropriate brand voice associated with editorial content for each digital channel, ensuring consistency in style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimizing for search and user experience in all channels.
- Collaborate with creative teams on large campaign development and content creation.
- Strategize opportunities to grow digital audiences and build audience engagement.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration.
- Able to work, establish and maintain effective relationships inter-departmentally and with multiple clients.
- Ability to write and build clear, persuasive PowerPoint presentations and other client, communication materials for a variety of audiences.
- Working with an analytics and digital advertising team, create weekly activity and digital reports to track effectiveness of various digital platforms.
- Monitor emerging digital channels and competitors to identify trends that are strategically aligned with brand goals.
- Proven ability to champion digital to multiple stakeholders: clients, client legal teams, planning team, digital team, and outside agencies/partners.
- Demonstrated management skills.
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of online social networking, the blogosphere, digital advertising, search and analytics tools, and general Web 2.0.
- Conversant with current/evolving digital strategies, measurement tools/ technologies, and knowledge of digital marketing industry benchmarks.
- 1-3 years of agency or in-house brand experience.
- Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, Integrated Marketing, or other related courses
- Great communication skills.
- Great organization skills, including scheduling and setting deadlines.
- Experience with any of these social media listening and monitoring tools (Meltwater, Radian6, etc), tools within native platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc), and creating performance reports.
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – and reporting tools
- Strong passion to understand media, digital content and campaign implementations
- Strong understanding of established and emerging digital channels.
- Familiar with community do’s and don’ts and unique community qualities for each social platform.
WHO WE ARE
16TWO has been strategising and providing digital solutions since 2002. Today, with a strong and experienced team of senior thinkers and strategists, we offer even more innovative solutions for our international and Fortune 500 companies.16TWO develops its relationship with its customers and encourage the formation of strategic partnerships and collaborations in order to utilise the strengths, markets and networks of its partners.
With a constantly growing international team of talent, our mind set is on the future of the digital age. 16TWO Senior Team is a group of young technopreneurs with creative and technical skills that has a shared vision in servicing the needs of our clients and fulfilling the gap currently not provided for by media and digital agencies.
16TWO is undergoing an ambitious growth plan built upon our core business offerings, new applications and markets, and a regional expansion to Singapore and Thailand. 16TWO as the Group is continually hiring good talent and capabilities to increase capacity to meet market demand, to develop, to introduce, promote and market newer applications.