We want someone who is/has:
- Aware of current and evolving digital platforms.
- Strong in copywriting engaging content (sticklers for grammar, come on board!).
- Analytical, structured and organized.
- Data driven, and aware of the importance of tracking effectiveness.
- Strong knowledge in Google Adwords, Analytics, Adsense, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).. Managing social media accounts is not considered relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience with some basic design skills (Canva/Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator) is a plus.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.
At WOBB, we care about being happy when working together, so while we want people who are ambitious, it's important to us that you're a positive person who resonates with our values. Are you our Digital Marketing Wizard?