Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- To penetrate new market by sourcing and prospecting for new clients to create sales leads and business opportunities which will contribute to the organization's revenue and profitability objectives.
- To carry out sales activities in order to meet the assigned monthly sales and collection targets for multiple products/services by developing personal sales strategies and programs.
- To meet and/or exceed the current market's pre-sales service expectations.
- To ensure all information of acquired clients' accounts and any other relevant database are keyed in CRM, and are accurate and in sync to the organization's policy.
- To submit periodic sales reports within specified timeline.
- To ensure effective and smooth handover of accounts to the relevant parties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply as internal training will be provided.
- Requires 1-2 year(s) of sales experience.
- Prior experience in IT consultancy, sales or services would have an added advantage.
- Candidate with strong professional knowledge in online and offline marketing will have an added advantage.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team as well as individually.
- Good organizational skills and time management.
- Able to think analytically and to resolve issues.
- Possesses a creative mindset and passion for digital marketing.
- Candidate must posses own transport and is willing to travel within the Klang Valley areas.
OUR PROUD HISTORY:
Established in 1999 when Internet Marketing was still in its infancy stage in Malaysia, LOCUS-T has pioneered and led the industry for over 19 years. With an understanding of the local market as well as a creditable record of over 6,000 SME and MNC clients, our professional services in strategic Internet Marketing solutions such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Display Network Advertising, Youtube Advertising, Alibaba.com, Web Development and Baidu Advertising have proven to deliver solid results that cater to various business objectives.
Our undeniable track record and over a decade experience in Search Engine Marketing has earned us various accredited statuses such as:
- Google AdWords Premier SME Partner (the highest reseller certification handpicked and given by Google, to only 3% of resellers worldwide);
- Alibaba.com Authorized Channel Partner;
- Yahoo! Search Marketing (SEA) Authorized Reseller;
- Sole Strategic Partner for Baidu;
- Official Paypal Partner!
As the only Malaysia's Internet Marketing Agency to be awarded with the A + M Search Marketing Agency of The Year 2017: Local Gold and Hero winner as well as SME Top 100 in 2014, LOCUS-T is passionate and committed to deliver exceptional results by following strict protocols to ensure an experience of the highest quality!
HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US!
Attractive Remuneration Scheme.
- We offer competitive and attractive remuneration packages to secure our talents, and we're highly performance-based.
Training and Development Opportunities.
- We were the first homegrown Internet Marketing Agency certified and trained by Google, Alibaba, Yahoo! and Baidu.
- We value our employees and provide various trainings to cultivate the best out of them. Frequently, our trainings are at Google Malaysia, Google APAC and Alibaba.com Hangzhou.
- We're always expanding and we're highly results-oriented.
- Every team member enjoys fair and equal opportunities for promotions.
- Our team is young, vibrant and energetic. We do not encounter political issues internally as we have been educated to provide support and trust to one another.
- In terms of the working culture, it would be a cliché to mention "work-life" balance as it is near to non-existence in the current era but we really do keep it real and we are proud of it.
- Performance Incentives.
- Medical Claims.
- Employment Insurance.
- Exclusive Leaves - Birthday Leaves, Wedding Leaves, Maternity Leaves, Paternity Leaves.
- Parking Subsidies.
- Loyalty Rewards.
- Advanced Salary Application.
- Various Team Bonding Activities.