About The Job
- Be a people-pleaser, as evident from the job title, your main objective will be to keep our customers happy!
- Share your ideas and hold the strong belief that any role can carry impact when done with hard work and passion
- Be a subject matter expert of Fave from the point-of-view of customers to back-end production. There's always something new being developed so this is an ongoing challenge
- Influence the direction of Fave. Talk to customers, put yourself in their shoes, identify and recommend changes/optimization to improve everyone's experience
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to our customers and team members via chat and email
- Be accountable. You are the voice of the customer, you need to proactively seek for action and solution until each concern of customer is addressed
- Willingness to work night shift (1pm to 10pm)
- Must be fluent in English. Ability to speak Mandarin / Cantonese is an advantage.
- Problem solving skills and experience in trouble-shooting (Google should be your best friend!)
- Well-versed with internet culture
- A curious mind and fast-adapter to changing technology. You should enjoy learning about new products & how things work
- Excellent communicator. You should be able to interpret any complex content into something understandable by the average user
- Ability to change focus while still aiming for the greater goal
- Passion (and patience) in communicating with customers all day, every day!
- Candidate must be pro-active, thick-faced, quick to adapt, kind, and having a sense of humour will help
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016) and Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016).
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!