About The Job
- Canvas for advertisement space in both print & internet media.
- Growing advertisement sales revenue from existing advertisers.
- To develop new business accounts.
- Annual Remuneration Package of RM 60,000 or more. (Basic salary + Allowances (Transport & Hand Phone) + Sales Commission + Performance Bonuses + Overseas Travel Incentives + Contractual Bonus).
- SPM, Diploma or fresh graduates.
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrate high motivation to achieve sales results.
- Must possess own transportation.
- Open to Chinese Speaking Malaysian citizens (As the nature of job requires to manage Chinese speaking clients).
- No prior sales experience required as company provides comprehensive sales training to successful applicants.
TIMES PUBLISHING GROUP
Throughout its history, Times Publishing Group has pursued a strategy of growth that has made the company one of the most reputable names in publishing, printing and distribution in the Asia Pacific. The Group has made, and continues to make, great strides as a major player in the business world. In 2000, we became a wholly owned subsidiary of Fraser and Neave Limited, itself an iconic presence in this part of the world with core businesses in Food & Beverages, Properties, and now, Publishing & Printing.
Today our Group operates a global network of 20 international offices, 40 subsidiaries and four associated companies in key cities in South-East Asia, East Asia, Australia, Europe, the UK, and the US. Our concept of "Total Service" engages our diverse businesses in every stage of the printed word – from conceptualisation right through to marketing and distribution – for the benefit of our consumers and business partners.
The Times Publishing Group consists of 4 subsidiaries: Marshall Cavendish (Publishing), Times Printers (Printer), Pansing (Distribution), and Times (Retail).
Don't forget to check out Times Bookstore for new job posting!
Marshall Cavendish is an international publisher that publishes books, directories, magazines and digital platforms. Our philosophy of enriching life through knowledge transcends boundaries of geography and culture. In line with this vision, our products reach across the globe in 13 languages, and our publishing network spans Asia and the USA.
Our brands have garnered international awards for educational excellence, and they include Marshall Cavendish Reference, Marshall Cavendish Benchmark, Marshall Cavendish Children, Marshall Cavendish Education, Marshall Cavendish Business Information and Marshall Cavendish Editions. Several have also achieved household name status in the international market.
We ceaselessly explore new avenues to convey our products to the world, with our extensive variety of genres, languages and formats. In addition, our strategy of business expansion has ensured that the reach and benefits of Marshall Cavendish’s products extend across the globe, especially into previously uncharted markets in China and Eastern Europe.
Our aspiration to further the desire for lifelong learning and self-development continues to guide our efforts as we stride into the new century.