About The Job
CP Global Asset Management Private Limited operates as a Registered Fund Management Company (RFMC) since 2013 to carry on business in fund management under paragraph 5(1)(i) of the second schedule to the Securities and Futures (Licensing and conduct of Business) Regulations.
We are looking for a talented web developer/software engineer to join the technology team in building our new range of back-end projects and systems. Background and experience in CRM development, fintech and/or banking is an added advantage. The job will require you to develop software for the operations of a hedge-fund investment firm.
- Good foundation in Laravel Framework & Wordpress
- Experience in dealing with APIs and Authentication Tokens, with JSON/JWT
- Experience in HTML/CSS + SASS/Gulp/Grunt
- Experience in Git
- Experience in using package managers (Composer/NPM)
- Meticulous in documentation, write clean and efficient programming practices
- Good knowledge of MySQL and performing efficient queries
- Strong mathematics foundation, to deal with various formulas and revision of formulas
- Strong knowledge in applying responsive templates.
- Good grasp of English communication as the job requires a lot of understanding in business requirements, financial terminologies, glossaries and documentation.