Please login to view salary
PJ/Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Design, architect, and implement new features as per technical requirements
- Support our current product (including codes done by other developers), including troubleshooting with Customer Success team or with customers directly and bug fixes
- Improve existing products, including server reliability, performance and uptime
- Write libraries and frameworks to maximize speed and scale of web application development
- Breaking down complicated requirements into clear, actionable tasks that can be estimated and completed
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable and documented code
- Develop backend services for various web services
- Develop prototypes for future web application product
- Work side-by-side with QA, UX, business analysts and other developers
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform assigned tasks and maintain a process of technological evolution
- Check in codes to GitHub and resolve code conflicts
- Conduct unit testing, integration testing and system testing
- Able to lead a development team of 3 to 5 developers (including in-house, outsource or remote freelancer) when appointed as team lead for the project
- 4 or more years experience in developing web applications
- Experience using Node.js, LESS / SASS, jQuery, AWS Products and other front end technologies
- Experience in designing and building scalable, reliable, maintainable, testable, secure architectures for mission-critical applications
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications
- Comfortable with Linux/UNIX, Apache
- Excellent in MySQL database design
- Thorough understanding of web-related security and technologies
- Plus: Experience with data modeling in one or more modern RDBMS, SQL and NoSQL
- Plus: Experience delivering easy-to-use APIs to multiple consumers
- Plus: Agile development experience
- Plus: Experience with a continuous integration build system
- Plus: Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Plus: Experience in Yii2 Framework
SalesCandy™ is a real-time Lead Management System (LMS) that was designed to instantly route leads to the salesperson’s phone. Unattended leads will be automatically rerouted to the next available salesperson after 45 seconds. After each action taken, the salesperson could update the lead status with just three simple clicks.
SalesCandy tracks various actionable metrics like Salesperson Available Rate, Salesperson Lead Acceptance Rate, First Response Time, Call-Through Rate, Walk-in Rate, and Closing Rate to provide full insights to the sales and marketing managers. It also comes with a Smart Alert feature that would instantly audit every single lead status update and alert the managers of any possible follow-up issues.
We are so confident that our solution will help our clients close more sales that if the clients do not see any improvement in closing sales within 60 days, we would return 100% of their money.
Instant Routing, Auto Rerouting, and Smart Alert are SalesCandy’s patent-pending innovations.
SalesCandy is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Malaysia and would be growing regionally within the next couple of years. We value our people and their contributions to our success. If you see yourself growing with our team, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will try our best to fit you into our family!