Please login to view salary
Klang Valley, Selangor
About The Job
As a Medical Health Officer, you will be responsible for advocating to patients and clients. The rest of the responsibilities are:
- Collect and analyze data.
- Plan and conduct related health studies.
- Provide individual or group counselling.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of health programs and promotion and disease prevention generally.
- A Medical degree or a Master in Health Sciences or Public Health, preferably with specialty qualifications in Public Health and Preventive Medicine with minimum of 5 (five) years' working experience in medical field and public health.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Effective research, analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills;
- Broad knowledge of current healthcare issues, applicable ethical and legal standards;
- Goal oriented visioning.
OUR PASSION IS DRIVEN BY THE DESIRE TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF PEOPLE’S LIVES AS WELL AS TO THE BETTERMENT OF PATIENT CARE AT AFFORDABLE AND MORE REASONABLE COST.
DNA LAB provides products and services for clinic and hospitals in prognosis, screening and diagnostics for genetically inherited and infectious diseases. The core competence of the company is self-manufactured DNA based testing assays and molecular diagnostic kits and provide in-house services as pre-cancer detection tools for clinician in order to detect cancer earlier.
DNA LABORATORIES SDN. BHD. (DNA LAB)， 鼎延医学科技有限公司 IS A FAST EXPANDING HEALTHCARE SERVICE LABORATORY THAT SPECIALIZES IN PROVIDING DNA TESTING AND MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES FOR FETAL MEDICINE AND WOMEN HEALTHCARE.
Why join us?
- BioNexus Status Company, awarded by Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Accredited MS ISO 17025:2005 laboratory
- Accredited Malaysian Brand company
- Awarded Anugerah Kecemerlangan Industri by MITI
- Awarded Small Medium Enterprise E50 Award by SME Corp