Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya/Penang/Johor Bahru, Selangor
About The Job
FEDPs will develop their technical knowledge of 2 product lines through rotations in both new installation (NI) and existing installation (EI). Thoughout those rotations they will:
- Undergo in-depth technical trainings and receive internal certifications in installation and maintenance of elevators
- Through practical assignments during rotations
- Get practical experience in installation, testing & commissioning and maintenance of elevators
- Get an in-depth understanding on how different departments work together to ensure our products meet our customers’ expectations
- Develop internal network across departments
- Understand how our technicians work and their expectations to prepare for future people management role
- Be a safety champion to ensure compliance to company safety policy at all times on all work sites and offices
- Participate and manage company project as required
Applications MUST be done by uploading your CV, answering questions and filling up psychometric assessment at: https://www.applyjobfit.com/iapt-77vx-j9ms
!! Applicants who DO NOT apply throught the above link will NOT be considered !!
FEDPs positions are available based at the following locations:
- Petaling Jaya
- Johor Bahru
Successful applicants for the FEDP will start work with Schindler on the 1 August 2018.
Please drop us an email at: [email protected]
- Bachelor (or Master) Degree in Engineering with minimum CGPA 3.0 or 2nd Class Upper in:
- Electrical and/or Electronics
- Fresh Graduate or with up to 2 years work experience
- Active participation in extra co-curriculum activities preferably in leadership role
- Good level of English
- Willing to work on construction sites and to get your hands dirty
- Possess own transportation (Car/Motorcycle) to be able to go to work sites
KEY FACTS ABOUT SCHINDLER
- We move 1 billion people a day, more than cars, plans and trains combined.
- We have been around since 1874 …that’s a lot of elevators and escalators that we have installed and serviced since then.
- We are currently installing the tallest lift in Malaysia, in Signature tower in Kuala Lumpur.
- We are embracing the Internet of Things through our Schindler Ahead programme. Digitally connected elevators and escalators will allow for greater ease in maintenance.
- Schindler’s industry-leading PORT elevator system takes passengers to their destinations up to 30% faster than conventional elevators.
- The most important tool for our maintenance technicians? An iPhone! Our technicians use iOS to interface with our elevators and escalators to diagnose issues and order parts through our Fieldlink app.
WHO WE ARE
Rapid urbanization globally is changing the face of the world. It not only pushes horizontal limits of existing cities but their vertical boundaries as well – refashioning both their skylines and public transportation networks. As a global leader in urban mobility, we at Schindler have the expertise and product selection to make every type of facility found in cities – and elsewhere – easily and safely accessible.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Schindler is a global leader in urban mobility. Schindler manufactures, installs, services and modernizes elevators, escalators and moving walks for almost every type of building requirement worldwide. Inspired by the vision of being the best service provider in the industry for its customers, Schindler will continue in the future to develop highly innovative and user-friendly mobility solutions and to deliver these to the world market.
Schindler’s presence in Malaysia started back in the 1950s. Our urban mobility solutions are currently operating in hospitals, airports, government buildings, offices, condominiums, shopping malls, factories and many other areas throughout Malaysia. With close to 1000 staff across Malaysia we are a leader in the Elevators and Escalator industry.