Please log in to view salary
Sungai Petani, Kedah
About The Job
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Improve the user experience by making web page or software interactions simple, easy and effective.
- Maintain and modify programs, develop detailed programming logic, coding changes.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- On-call after-hours for application support would be required.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiar with SVG Markup Language, Web3D, Canvas or similar.
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs.
- Familiar with backend environment and how to integrate server data into web application.
- Strong understanding of vector maths.
- Familiar with Backend environment and how to integrate the server data into the web application.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Petani.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
WHAT WE DO
We provide online e-commerce solutions expertise @ printing solutions providers in the Business to Business (B2B) industry. We has become No.1 choice for print brokers (or print resellers), graphic designers, advertising professionals and even medium-sized commercial printers. We are the first company in the industry with Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) Malaysia status which is awarded by the Government of Malaysia through the Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) for companies that develop or use multimedia technologies to produce or enhance their products and services, and for process development. EXCARD GLOBAL (Excardglobal.com), our international eStore was launched in mid April 2010 to serve Members in 52 countries worldwide. In November 2010, was launched our joyful photo book service, Pixajoy.com.my.
OUR CULTURE & PEOPLE
We are one of the company in northern region of Malaysia with good work environment, 98% of our workforce are Gen Y. We play just as hard as we work. Company trips, sports tournaments, games, mini office parties and dinner renew us, keeping our spirit high. We believe in workplace where you are open to share opinions, ideas and contribution. We strongly believe in teamwork to get things move forward. We are looking for individuals who are determined, ready to take challenge, willing to go extra miles and dare to make the difference in their roles and functions.